CHARGES FOR DAY VISITSPlease note that charges vary according to requirements, numbers, and other factors. The figures below are to give you a rough idea.
- SCHOOL GROUPS of 30 children: Ksh500 per child. I adult free per ten children.
- FAMILY GROUPS. Adults: Ksh800. Children: (aged 5 – 15) Ksh400.
- Children under 5 years: FREE.
Although the majority of day visitors carry their own picnic, meals can be provided on request. The focus is on healthy, home grown food, so you won’t find pizza or sausages on the menu. As far as possible food is fresh from the shamba.
Sample menus for school groups:
- Low cost: Rice, ndengo stew, salad, fruit, juice. Ksh200 per child.
- Medium cost: roast potatoes, rice or ugali, meat and vegetable stew, greens or cabbage, fruits. ksh500 per child.
Self-Catering Facilities.Open fire; jiko and/or Barbeque. Firewood and charcoal on sale. Equipment available for hire: sufurias, plates, cups, spoons, basins etc. Price negotiable according to needs. There is a rain water tank at the site.